Learning Math is Fun

Math is Fun at Khanacademy

Hi, I am Learning maths at KhanAcademy. 


I joined Khanacademy around two years back. And since the last six months, I have been spending around two to three hours a day watching videos and practicing Math skills on Khanacademy.

I have also learned a little bit of computer programming at khanacademy. Had a lot of fun moving things with Sine and Cosine. 
Nowadays I am doing matrix Math and Pre-Calculus.

Every week I will try to post a screen shot of my progress.


Find me on Khanacademy at https://www.khanacademy.org/profile/Krishaji/

 I encourage everybody interested or not interested, in learning math to join khanacademy or at least, to check it out. Sal Khan has made learning math easy and fun for me and many others like me.

Comments

Popular Posts