The Adventures of Elly - 2 - A Few Friends
As soon as they were far from hearing, Jim and Tim said to Elly in a grave tone, "You are Princess Elly, right?"
She asked in an astonished voice, "How do you know about me?"
Amused, they said, "Of course we know about you. If you know about common people like us, can't we know about you? Anyway, we just want help you escape this city. We would like nothing better than escaping and accompany you"
Elly asked them in a grave voice, "I don't know how to escape, I don't have any plans."
"What about a diversion?"
"Yeah that's a good idea, but I don't how can we distract the guards"
The two looked at each other and smiled mischievously, "Leave that to us"
Elly looked at them suspiciously and said, "You are not going do to any harm to the city, are you? I don't want a single person to be injured."
"Oh don't worry, we have a friend who may be of help. We will meet you 5:00 in the evening tomorrow at Foxy Street"
With that said, they trotted off.
Well I'd better get going, or I'll get a severe beating, she thought, and she scurried off back to the castle.
Comments
Post a Comment