My favorite cartoons

  List of the Cartoons / Movies that I love from early childhood till now:

Word World

This a very interesting cartoon
I had the full series, I watched it over and over again.
it was fun, my parents were a great support, they never stopped me at anytime.
My father had helped me to write all the words in Word World on my 4 line notebook,
 when I was 5 yrs old. It was fun, I still remember it. 
I loved the sheep very much, she was cutest of all and very woolly. 
My understanding of spellings and phonics improved very much.
I bet all the parents would love to revise their spellings watching word world.
https://lippyandmessy.pl/all-about-lippy-and-messy/

Lippy and Messy

I used to watch this a lot when I was 3 yr old kid.
I watched the full program again and again.
The presentation of Lippy and Messy has a very nice construction.
In the story there are two friends named Lippy and Messy, both wear very funny clothes.
There is also a Wizard of Words called Wiz.
The Wizard of Words teaches Lippy and Messy basic language skills.
I would recommend Lippy and Messy series for all small kids.
http://pbskids.org/superwhy/ 

Super Why!

Super Why is also for English learning.
Super Why teaches spelling, basic grammar, rhyming, and correcting sentences.
My father got me this program, and I really liked it.
I would recommend Super Why for age 4 to 6 yrs old 
To read more about it, see this link  
http://www.leapfrog.com/en-us/store/

Leap Frog


Leap Frog is an educational cartoon.
It mainly teaches how to read.
I learned how to read by Leap Frog when I was 6 yrs old.
It really helped me read and understand the English language.
I would recommend this for 5 to 8 yrs of age.
To learn more, click here
http://www.looneytunes.com/

Looney Tunes

Looney tunes is one of my favorite cartoons
Bugs Bunny, Tweety Bird, Sylvester the Cat, Daffy Duck, and Yosemite Sam, were
my favorite characters in the series.
I enjoyed watching it when I was 8 yrs and I still love to watch it.
http://animaniacs.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Animaniacs

Animaniacs is a slapstick comedy cartoon.
 I watched the series recently.
There are 3 siblings in the story called Yakko, Wakko, and Dot.
The 3 siblings love to stir trouble in the Warner Bros studios, run by Mr. Plotz
There are also other shorts in the series, like Pinky and the Brain, Rita and Runt, Skippy and Slappy,
The Goodfeathers, Hip Hippos, Buttons And Mindy, and Minerva Mink.
To learn more, click here
Little Einstein

Muzzy






Comments

Popular Posts